Sunday, September 9, 2007

I think I like it

The morning of our kindergarten back to school beach party all of my students were bouncing, talking, and too excited for their own good. We had finished our calendar routine, and I was sending the kids to the bathroom to change into swimsuits when *Nathan, a somewhat over weight little boy, came strutting back into the classroom. As he walked his blue swim trunks were pulled slightly to high upon his tummy , but that didn't stop his confidence. Suddenly, Nathan stuck out his chest looking down to the right then the left, and proclaimed, "Hmmm, man boobs...I think I like it!" All too thoroughly pleased with himself, I simply did not know how to explain that man boobs aren't the best of physical appearances.





*this name has been changed for confidentiality

No comments: